Your Stimmy is on the Way!
Dear Taxpayer, the IRS is beginning to implement the following plan.
- The IRS has started issuing payments to some affected taxpayers by direct deposit yesterday, January 26th. The IRS will continue to release funds to affected taxpayers in batches through February 5th.
What does this mean for you?
- The exact timing of when the funds will be visible and available in your deposit account depends on which batch the IRS releases your payment in, and your bank’s deposit posting rules and timeline. This could mean you may see funds as early as January 26th or, as late as, or even after, the last batch on February 5th.
- If you did not have your tax refund deposited into a permanent bank account or the IRS has determined that your account is no longer active, then you should receive a check directly from the IRS in the U.S. mail. Checks are scheduled to be mailed February 2nd through February 5th, so please allow several days for mail delivery and watch the mail.
- Trina T Tax Service has no information on which batch a specific customer’s EIP-2 payment will be in, or whether your payment will be sent via direct deposit or check.
Where can you find the most current status of your payment?
- The best source of information on the status of EIP-2 payments is the Get My Payment tool at www.irs.gov/eip. The IRS Get My Payment Tool is expected to be updated to reflect all taxpayers information on January 29th. The IRS only updates the Get My Payment tool overnight, so there is no need to check it more than once a day.
We understand how important it is for you to receive these funds as soon as possible and appreciate everyone’s continued patience as the IRS worked out this process with assistance provided by our bank.
Are you ready to file your 2020 Tax Return? It’s quick, simple and secure. Just fill out your information and upload your documents at 2020Tax Return and a tax expert will contact you. You can also sign all your document from your phone in the comforts of your home.